Post di Carly su CMNH:
Treasure is sitting on 4 eggs in Port Colbourne according to Doug. I thought you might all enjoy that news! She is a daughter of SW and Buckeye which I now know thanks to Alison!
Here is Doug's post on CPF, short but sweet!
!!! We are cookin’March 29, 2010 - Port Colborne - ADM Mill
Doug Garbutt Reports:
Although we have had problems with our monitor, by chance I tried it on Saturday & it came on for a brief moment. I can confirm that there 4 eggs in the scrape here. As far as we know, the tiercel is an unnamed bird from Buffalo (we call him Buffalo Bill) & the female is Treasure from Cleveland.
Great news!
Thanks so much Carly!
Treasure M/82 grown at the TT in 2007 was one of my fav SW&Buckeye's kid., mighty birdie and now she has her own nest, mate and 4 eggs!!!!
Treasure as a chick and a young beauty recalling a lot her charming Mom SW. :D :D :D

















